Who we are
Who our data controller is
Clark Contracts processes Personal Data both as a Processor and as a Controller as defined in the Directive and the GDPR. We have multiple data controllers for further information on this please contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and email, such as name, address, email address, telephone number etc.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage and behaviours on the Website. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not attempt to find out the identities of those visiting the website.
- If you use our live chat service, which is provided by third party PHP, we will collect your name, email address and the contents of our live chat session.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To deliver our service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
- We may use your email address to send you information on our services via email or an e-newsletter. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out upon receipt. Our e-newsletters are delivered by third party provider Red Paint / SEND.
- We may use your email address to invite you to Clark Contracts events.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to the following address:
Clark Contracts Limited
23 McFarlane Street,
Paisley, PA3 1RY
Clark Contracts has a Data Protection Officer who can be reached at the following email address email@example.com.
If you believe the information held about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us to allow us to update and keep your data accurate. If at any point you wish for Clark Contracts to delete information about you, you can contact us at the address above.
We retain the data collected from a user for a limited period of time as long as we need to fulfil the purposes for which we have initially collected it.